Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Review: The Drafter

The Drafter The Drafter by Kim Harrison
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

As a fan of the Rachel Morgan adventures, I was excited to see Harrison starting another series. Unfortunately, this was a one-stop ride for me. This just never grabs me. I had to struggle to finish and it is one of the few times I considered returning a title.

It's okay, but not if you are expecting Kim Harrison with and character growth. There was almost nothing I could like about ANY of the characters in this book. Peri annoyed me beyond belief, also the general sci-fi idea used here has been done in varying forms to a better degree. I know it is often difficult for an author to sustain readers with new offerings, especially if they change their genre as well, and there will be some who love this book. I am just not one of them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment