Friday, October 9, 2015

I really need your help.



Okay, I am gonna do some begging here. Ready?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

Please what? you might (or might not) wonder. I have entered a short vampire story in a contest. I need a hundred votes to even have a chance. Currently I have 12. So, if you have a friend or two you could hit up for me...that would be HUGE for me. It is as simple as clicking the link below:

http://www.inkitt.com/stories/31084

Then, just click on the little heart to cast your vote. If everybody who clicks on this blog does that and has ONE friend do the same, then I have a shot at hitting my number that will put me in the running for this contest. In the process, you get a chance to read a little story that will only take a few minutes and hopefully entertain you. It may not seem like much, but being able to lay claim to any sort of an award can boost a writer's resume. 

So, can I get a little love?

There, just like the story, I am keeping this short. Remember...I need your vote. I can't explain how much I appreciate your help, just know that I thank you and appreciate it VERY much.







13 comments:

  1. I liked it because it sucked. ;)

    Without the twist, I would have stopped at "Dinnertime"

    ReplyDelete
  2. done. your new webpage is looking good :) be back on the 26

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed it and done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also done. I thought it was a fun little story. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voted, loved it! Interesting character, sorta like a vampy Tyrion Lannister! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to go find dig out my Facebook address. I'm such a dinosaur. Also, the Facebook login only works with liking the story if you allow email address sharing..I think. Anyway, nice short story.. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i voted; had to get on my computer; frumph; i also got two extra votes and i shared on fb.... Good luck, you deserve all the best!!!

    ReplyDelete