Monday, October 12, 2015

Check out my new place!

After months of hard work by the talented Shawn Sampson, as well as endless and tireless effort from my friend Caroline Harmon, the new web site is up and running!

So, take a little time today if you have it to spare and pop over to authortwbrown.com and tour the new digs. Sure, there is still a little work to do, but it is now open for the public to come in and see. If you have some ideas, feel free to drop me a note and let me know what you would like to see. There will be a newsletter soon as well as a regular video message from me that will start soon.

So, I won't keep you any longer. Please make yourself comfy as you explore the new digs.

One final note, I have a lot of unclaimed Audio book gifts. If you want yours, I hope you will accept it soon, I know things can come up, especially in today;s busy world, but I do hope that you will claim your gift soon.


2 comments: