Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Sun Never Rises in the Big City by Jeremy C. Shipp

The Sun Never Rises in the Big CityThe Sun Never Rises in the Big City by Jeremy C. Shipp
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not having any other "bizzaro" reading under my belt, I guess this was my introduction. I didn't even know what sort of genre that might be, or that the story, The Sun Never Rises in the Big City, I read fell under that category until I read some of the other reviews, because quite honestly, I thought I had just missed something, so I looked at other reviews to see where I'd gone off course. It wasn't that the story did not have some interesting moments...it's just that I felt like I'd walked into the middle of something. Imagine never seeing "Blade Runner" and walking in to the movie thirty minutes in and have to leave after fifteen. That was sort of what this experience was for me. SO, it isn't that I didn't actually like what I read, I just felt like I wasn't privvy to the whole story.


No comments:

Post a Comment