Thursday, August 9, 2012

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!



From somewhere far away, a message has arrived with a simple statement.

ALL DONATIONS MADE UNTIL THE GOAL OF $500 IS REACHED SHALL BE ... (WAIT FOR IT)

MATCHED!!!

Now normally I don't go around with hat in hand, but I just received an offer from one truly wonderful human being to match all donations up to $220 so that my goal could be reached for NaNoWriMo.  Okay...I get that times are tough. Money is tight, but I will throw this in to the pot...ALL donors who help reach that ultimate goal will be thrown into a random drawing. The winner will receive the first 3 books in the DEAD series signed by me. (Or I could leave it blank if you prefer.) EVERYBODY who donates will receive the ebook of the special edition DEAD compendium (a $10 value) via either an email with the MOBI file or a special Smashwords coupon no matter how big or small the donation happens to be. (That is all three of the first DEAD books with the almost 10,000 words of bonus material.) 

To that super secret and anonymous donor...words are not sufficient to express my thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment