Saturday, July 14, 2012

Surviving the Infection by: Cristin Henry

Surviving the InfectionSurviving the Infection by Cristin Henry
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The hardest part of reviewing is writing a negative review. "Surviving the infection" by Cristin Henry might be geared towards a younger audience, but it does not excuse the lack of editing. Unfamiliar with the author's work, I am always looking for a new and fresh voice. The truth is, I believe this author could be better with an editor.

There seemed to be a need by this author to overload in adjectives. The story moves it fits and jerks and does not really allow the reader to connect with any of the characters. Several strands of dialog are crammed into single paragraphs and the list could go on. I hope the writer uses this as a learning experience.

I can not recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment