After you have checked out stuff here, go see what my friend Claire Riley has going on. She has a big event planned that starts on Wednesday. So head over and find out how you can get TONS OF FREE STUFF!!!
|The Horror Thriller Event link.|
I think I had something planned...but I forgot what it was somewhere along the line. I was going to put some people on blast...really give my "two cents" on things. Only, somewhere along the way, this weekend, I just got into a really laid back and peaceful mood. So now, I just want to share a little "Top 10" list of simple things that make me happy.
I won't bother putting them in order, because that order could change in the blink of an eye.
So, here they are:
- Buffalo Wing flavored Tabasco Sauce,
- Seeing a new review for one of my books.
- An out-of-the-blue message from my daughter.
- Sunday mornings with my wife...just relaxing and being together.
- Another KISS or zombie themed toy or trinket for my office.
- An email from a total stranger who just found my books and really enjoyed them.
- Finishing an editing project.
- A hug from Aoife, my Border Collie. (Seriously, she gives hugs. If you ask for one, she ducks her head under your chin and cuddles in real close...yep, it is amazingly cute.)
- Opening Day of the NFL season. (Yes, I love the whole season, but Opening Day is like Christmas and New Year's Day all rolled in to one for me.)
- A 1970s-era VW Bus. (That is my "dream" car and I hope to have one soon!)