Monday, February 16, 2015

Final touches and VAY-gassss!

email me at twbrown.maydecpub@gmail.com to get yours!

This week is a whirlwind. As many of you may know, Denise and I leave for Vegas this Friday for our 13th anniversary. We will be re-doing our vows at the KISS Wedding Chapel among other Vegas-y things. (Is that a word: Vegas-y?) A dear friend will be staying here at DEAD ROSE MANOR with the dogs, birds, and fish in our absence. If you email me at twbrown.maydecpub@gmail.com with your address, you might find your own signed copy of this unique "wedding" invitation in your mailbox. (Type "I WANNA ROCK AND ROLL WEDDING INVITE" in the subject line.)


So, what does any of that have to do with you? Well, as I said last week, I am giving away 5 audio book copies of my That Ghoul Ava series. Yep. You read that correctly. 5 complete 4 volume sets. Us or UK, all you need to do is comment on the thread (on my blog or on Facebook) and I will draw from those names on Thursday night, the night before we leave for Vegas.


In other news, the final touches on the rough draft of DEAD: Snapshot--Portland, Oregon should be completed this week. When I return from this fantastic weekend, I will be heavily involved in the editing phase of four books: This new DEAD: Snapshot title, the new That Ghoul Ava, one contracted title from a client, and UnCivil War. As soon as I am done with edits, I will have the last half or so of UnCivil War to finish writing (I am actually spot editing now to get reacquainted with the material), all of the 11th DEAD book to write, and serious time in the studio as I start my new gig as a voice talent.

Can it get much simpler than that on a Monday?

7 comments:

  1. please put my name in the hat i have that next on my list
    thank you
    graham

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graham,

      You are a winner. Email me at twbrown.maydecpub@gmail.com to receive your gifts!

      Delete
  2. I would be honoured if you could enter my name into the draw.
    Thanks dude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob,

      You are a winner. Email me at twbrown.maydecpub@gmail.com to receive your gifts!

      Delete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you and Denise! Have a great time in Vegas. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope y'all have an awesome wedding renewal. Remember to take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a blast in Vegas bud! Happy anniversary/wedding!

    ReplyDelete