Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What was your favorite this year? Vote now!

The AVA face lift continues! Book 1 Redux

Every year about this time, the BEST OF {Insert Year} lists start to make their appearances. I will also be hopping on that bandwagon, But what about you? I will be posting a series of some of my faves of the year. But next week I will only be tossing out a few of mine and asking for yours.

In the meantime, I have the new cover for my That Ghoul Ava: Her First Adventures. Can I get some input from my Ava fans?

Tune in Friday for a cool announcement as well as some of the books that I read this year that are on my list of potential "Top 10". Also, one of my fans gets a special thank you.

Short and sweet, but I do have one last thing to share, so I will leave you with it. It was sent by a reader with the caption "If I had to describe TW (Todd) Brown's DEAD series with a video..."


2 comments:

  1. Dig the video. These guys are amazing artists. I like their video Thunderstruck the best. It cracks me up every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd!! Love the new cover!!! it's totally and perfectly Ava!!!

    ReplyDelete