Wednesday, November 5, 2014

So much time, so little to do..

Wait, scratch that...reverse it.

Like many of my writing brethren, November means NaNoWriMo. That is when you try to write 50,000 words (or more) in the month to get that novel jump started. I use it to work on my That Ghoul Ava books since she can usually wrap things up in just over 60,000 or so.

The audio book is ALMOST finished!
In addition, I am putting together my DEAD special editions. I can't seem to quit tweaking on them, but I have vowed to get them off to my audio guys in the next week or two at the latest. I even have the first cover to share!

Once again, Andy nails it!
Then, I am taking a week off. My daughter and her boyfriend are coming in from Illinois to visit and spend Thanksgiving with us! I have not seen her in over a year, and this is actually our FIRST Thanksgiving together...EVER!

My little girl "nerding" it up for Halloween.
Of course that means that the house needs to be clean and my menu has to be exceptional this year. Add in some final edits for a client and trying to maintain my training regimen so that I am not having to play catch up when the Obstacle Course Racing season resumes in May. Oh...and I have started getting back into playing my guitar in hopes that I might be able to guest in gig next year with a band (although I would prefer to be a vocalist). So...yep...pretty busy.

Stay tuned for my upcoming Best of 2014" lists. I am compiling them now and will start spreading them out over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment