Friday, January 23, 2015

An invitation (and you don't even have to attend)


How about a signed wedding invitation. Here is the cool thing, you don't even have to attend or bring a gift...absolutely nothing needs to be done on your part.

Okay, that is not ENTIRELY true. You need to comment in the link; either on my blog or on my Wastebook Author page. By doing so, you will be entered to win a signed ticket (I'll even have Denise sign it!) Denise and I are renewing our vows on our 13th anniversary. The ceremony is on February 22, 2015 at the KISS chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada.


Now, as a side note, if you are going to be in Vegas at that time...I am actually inviting you. Seriously. We are having our ceremony at 11 AM. We do have a coupe of friends that will be in attendance. Unfortunately, schedule issues and such will prevent our daughters from attending. So if you are going to be in Vegas on the 22nd, all you need to do is email me at twbrown.maydecpub@gmail.com with "WEDDING" in the subject and I will get your address and actually mail you your invitational ticket. Yeah. I mean it. Not joking. We will be arriving Friday morning (Feb. 20th). So who knows what might happen. And like they say, "What happens in Vegas..."



In other news, I received a mock up of the tee-shirt that will be given to fans who buy "Zombie Row" tickets for the upcoming Portland Thunder AFL season. That and a signed copy of DEAD: Snapshot--Portland, Oregon will be yours. And who knows...I might even be able to stop by the row and say "hi!" during halftime. 

Anybody interested?

5 comments: