Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Cry For Help...can YOUR Blog assist?


Okay...first things first. Most of the time, people see a picture of themselves and they cringe. I just got my pics back from the Rugged Maniac 5K run, and I found one that I really like, so I am sharing. This was taken just after leaping through a wall of fire...okay, actually it was more like a hedge...umm...well...the flames were only about a foot high...but there was definitely fire!

So, as for the headline. As some of you may know, I have a new installment (Book 9!) of the DEAD series to be more specific, that is due out in July. So...I am booking interviews, guest posts...whatever you have to offer. If you can host me, just shoot me an email at twbrown.maydecpub@gmail.com. And I thank you in advance.

That pretty much covers it. No sense in taking up any more of your day. See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment