Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Time to start thinking about lists...


The holiday season is here...like it or not. Over the next two months, there will be the usual "Best of..." lists. So, in keeping with the tradition, I will have some of my own. However, me being me, I will also be including some "Worst of..." lists. 

I realize that will open the floodgates of criticism, but I am okay with that. Hey...I fully expect to be on both of those lists. If not my own, then certainly somebody else's. So, take some time and think it over. What lists would you be interested in seeing? Books...movies...video games...television shows?

Also, what about resolutions? You know you make them...but how many do we keep? Fitness clubs are a nightmare during the months of January and February...but by March, you have no problems getting your equipment.

On a personal note, I want to thank you all. Your amazing support and loyalty to my books has made my dream come true. I hope I continue to deserve it.

Last, I just want to say that I am really thinking about getting more serious with my poker playing. I watched Reiss take down Farber last night for the WSOP championship and an 8.3 million dollar payday. For 23 years old, that kid has ice in his veins. What a player! I don't expect to hit the circuit any time soon (or ever), but I have been playing quite a lot in my spare time and really enjoy the tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment