Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Review: Extinction Point

Extinction Point Extinction Point by Paul Antony Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This brings a fun and new twist to the Apocalypse genre. I honestly did not have any idea what to expect, but this book pulled me in from the start. Obviously no spoilers, but this twisted little story introduces you to a strong, smart female protagonist in Emily Baxter.

Now, I will say that this first book is set up, and it leaves A LOT of open questions. There were scenes where I really wanted to know what the heck was going on with the various "things" that formed after the red rain. I will be continuing this adventure very soon.

***Note for the audio version, the narrator was fantastic and helped to convey Emily's personality very well. She even managed to handle the rough job of capturing a "screaming cry" without blowing out my ears.***

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment