Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Hail Britannia!


Okay, so it is no secret that I am a fan of all things British. The humor, their drama...Dr. Who. All amazing. However, I have yet to really may my splash on the other side of the pond. 


To that end, I want to give two individuals from the UK my ENTIRE audio book collection. That is 23 books...easily a couple of hundred pounds. (Sorry, can't find the funny shaped "L" that symbolizes pounds, so I had to write it out.


What am I talking about when it comes to my ENTIRE audio collection? Well, there are 8 books in the DEAD series, 3 special editions, 4 That Ghoul Ava books, 6 Zomblogs, a short, a zombie redux of 20 or so Grimm's Fairy Tales, and my non-horror book, Dakota.

I get it. Audio books can be a scary idea. But think back to when your parents read you a bed time story. Or, do like me. I have the Audible app on my phone. I plug in my ear phones or turn on my Bluetooth and tune out the world. 


No more listening to bratty children whine in the checkout aisle about wanting candy. When I clean house or work in the yard, I get to be whisked away to something else as I listen to my growing audio book collection. I know it is not for everybody...but what do you have to lose?



So if you want this New Year's prize package, all you need to do is email me at twbrown.maydecpub@gmail.com. Put "I am a fan from the UK" in the subject. And get this, I am selecting TWO winners. You will be notified on New Year's Day. Start 2015 off as a winner! Email me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment