Monday, August 25, 2014

What are you gonna be for Halloween? Seriously.

So, Monday will be short and sweet. Hard to believe, but it is already almost time to start planning the Halloween party. Oh...and I will be planning one. I plan to invite some of my dear friends...Doug & Jamie, Mike Ridneour, Muffy Bunny...just to name a few. However, that got me to thinking...what will I be this year?

I actually am very excited because one of my Ava fans is making a "That Ghoul Ava" costume. Oh yeah...there will be pics.

So, if you were invited to a "book themed" Halloween party, who would you come as?

I invite you to comment below and share your ideas as well as HOW you would prepare your costume.

That is all.

Come back Wednesday because I am giving away more FREE Audio Books!

2 comments:

  1. Valarie Griffiths Brown wishes there was a round character to dress as, but, alas, there are none. Probably have to go as Prof. McGonagle or Prof Sprout from HP.

    ReplyDelete