Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Last Call for a free That Ghoul Ava audiobook.

Get it HERE!

Okay...this will be the last time for a while. I am searching for some people who want to dive into the world of the audiobook. I need you to be dedicated to not only listening, but also posting a review (good or bad) that lets me know what you think about the story, characters, and even the narrator(s).

Get this one HERE!
I have three titles (one is the short that got the series rolling) so far and am just about ready to wrap the fourth one with a bow and release it to the world. However, these books need some people who will tell the world...act as a "word of mouth". 
And this one can be nabbed HERE!
Ava is quirky and different. And honestly, I think she is about as "mainstream" as I will ever get as a writer. I make no bones when I say that this series is where I pin my commercial hopes. Face it, my DEAD series just has too much going on to ever see the big or little screen. Maybe ZOMBLOG...but, I honestly believe that That Ghoul Ava has the chops make it in a screen adaptation.

So...if you want a free series on Audible where all you have to do is post an honest review, then now is your chance. And if you have NEVER tried an audio book...now would be a great time to try because you won't have to pay a penny! Just email me at twbrown.maydecpub@gmail.com and you are good to go!

TELL A FRIEND! SHARE THE LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment