Wednesday, October 30, 2013

At long last...the ZOMBLOG series comes to an end.

It was 5 years ago today that the book that is hugely responsible for my life as a writer was released.


A lot has happened since then. I have met some amazing people and been blessed by absolutely wonderful readers. Sure, there have been some slumps along the way, but that is real life. 

Zomblog was never supposed to happen. I wrote it as a warm up exercise to get ready for my DEAD series. The second book was, in all reality, the rest of book one. I wrote it when I decided that the story deserved to be finished. Only, my OCD would not let it be. "There are no two book series!" the voice in my head would chant until I relented. So Zomblog: The Final Entry was written. Only, by then, the series had a few fans and one in particular who insisted that there was more. So, for my friend, Vix Kirkpatrick, and all the others who wanted more, I gave you a three book story arc set almost 20 years later.

It was some tough writing, but at long last, here is the 6th and final book in the Zomblog universe:
Get it HERE.

Zomblog: Snoe's Journey is available. I hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the long strange trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done...the books are brilliant. I can't wait to read this

    ReplyDelete