Thursday, April 7, 2016

Review: The Zee Brothers : Zombie Exterminators (Non-Illustrated Edition): Curse of the Zombie Omelet!

The Zee Brothers : Zombie Exterminators (Non-Illustrated Edition): Curse of the Zombie Omelet! The Zee Brothers : Zombie Exterminators (Non-Illustrated Edition): Curse of the Zombie Omelet! by Grivante
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a very good start. Sure, there are always little hiccups when a new author breaks onto the scene, but look past that and have some fun with this off-the-wall tale. You will find yourself grinning way too often once you let the story envelop you. I do suggest the illustrated version because I have seen the art work and it really adds a nice touch to the story.

Now I am off to listen to the audio version to further immerse myself in this tale.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment