Monday, April 4, 2016

Review: The Sowing (The Seeds Trilogy)

The Sowing (The Seeds Trilogy) The Sowing (The Seeds Trilogy) by K. Makansi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was given this book as a gift. It does not fall into something that I would have grabbed on my own. I will say that, overall, the story is actually very enjoyable. It is set in a very human post-apocalypse where genetic and bio-engineering are part of what has destroyed as well as what keeps humanity alive.

It wastes no time getting the action started. I actually had to backtrack because it was so sudden that I thought I missed something. Actually, what you get is the crux of one of multiple driving story lines that run through book one and set the stage for what I imagine will be a very interesting series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment