Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Almost Returning to the Normal Routine.

I have been absent for a while. Moving takes up A LOT of your time. I want to thank all of the people who sent their well wishes and let you know that I will be back to full strength on Monday as the last pieces of the puzzle that is the new house should be in place. (I am actually borrowing my wife's computer to do this as my office is not yet set up and functional as I wait for my desk to arrive.)

So, if you have emailed or written a review or just said "hello" and heard nothing in response, it is simply because I have not been able to get to the internet and find your missive. It is sort of like being on an island and cut off from the world.

A few people who deserve some thanks (and I will do so more formally soon) are James Thorn--that collection is super and I am so honored to be a part of it with all of the other talented writers. The Bookie Monster--Shana Festa has written some spectacular reviews for Ava and the DEAD series that you can find on Amazon. If you have not been to her site yet...you really are missing out on some good stuff. Go see. 

Well...I would love to stay and visit, but more delivery trucks arrive today and I have to get the vacuuming done before they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment