Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Review: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life

The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Okay, I have to admit that I grabbed this on a whim with no expectations. In the end, I found some really good points in here. Was it ground-breaking? No, but often you simply need to hear somebody put into words what your mind knows so that you refocus.

Overall, I can't say there was anything in this book that I scoffed at, and it was presented in a manner that might initially be off-putting, but if you got past the title, then chances are you won't have too many issues with the presentation.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment